- ACCOUNT & ACCESS-CREATION, CREDENTIALS, TERMS & LICENSE T0 USE
- Confidentiality: Being a user of Portal, you shall be responsible for keeping your credentials including the account ID and password confidential. You should inform us immediately, if you know or suspect that your credentials have become known to anyone else, and are used or are likely to be used unauthorized.
- Credibility: While creating your account on the Portal, you shall provide correct information and should not use the personal data or information of any other person.
- Security: It shall be your responsibility to restrict access to your computer/ phone or any other digital medium, to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur, while using your credentials i.e., your account or password.
- Change in Account: Any changes in your phone number, address or other identifiers should be immediately communicated to us. We owe no responsibility for any loss caused to you, due to change in your phone number, address and other information provided by you.
- Personal Usage: You agree, undertake and acknowledge that you shall use your account on the Portal to purchase products only for your personal use and not for commercial business purposes.
- Change, restriction and deletion of Account: We reserve our rights to change, restrict and delete your account, without any prior notice and without communicating the reason for such action.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Portal, as long as the link is not used for any false, deceptive, disparaging, or otherwise offensive matter. However, while doing so, you cannot have used any intellectual property like any trademarks or marks of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited or its holding company, affiliates and subsidiaries. Further, in case you use the right to create the hyperlink, we owe no responsibility and liability towards the correctness of the same, any promises or commitments made by you in publishing the said hyperlink and any other statements, commitments and offers made by you, without prior written consent of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited.
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ACCOUNT & ACCESS-CREATION, CREDENTIALS, TERMS & LICENSE T0 USE
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Portal, on the content of the Portal including but not limited to the look, feel, content, graphics, audio, video, compilations, declarations, texts, including the software enabling the Portal and its ancillary functions, vests in and is the property of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited, its holding company, subsidiaries and affiliates and is protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, treaties and regulations.
- The Trademark ‘Vishal Mega Mart’ and all other trademarks including the marks used on the products and trade-dresses/designs of the products and all other intellectual property rights in the domain name, are sole intellectual property, used by Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited under a license from Vishal Mega Mart Private Limited.
- All software used on this website is the property of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author' rights laws.
- You are not allowed/authorised to and you shall not extract/ or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without express written consent from us. You shall be having no right to reverse engineer the Portal, utilize any data mining, bots, or similar data consolidation and extraction tools to reverse engineer or to use any part of the Portal and its features, without a prior written consent of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited.
- You shall not claim any rights of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited in any part of the intellectual property of the Portal or its content and shall not object to any applications filed by Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited or its holding company, affiliates and subsidiaries, with the respective authorities for registration of marks, patents and copyrights. Further, you shall not file for any claim or ownership of any trademark, marks, Portal or parts/contents of the Portal, as may be owned by Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited or its holding company, affiliates and subsidiaries or to approach authorities to file any applications for registration of any marks, patents and intellectual property of any kind, which is either similar or deceptively similar or which in any way violates the intellectual property rights of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited or its holding company, affiliates and subsidiaries
- CUSTOMER UPLOADS
- Customer Feedback/Inputs: You may post your reviews, comments and other contents; send communications; and submit your thoughts, proposals, queries, or other information on the Portal and any other platform of communication as may be used by and between you and the Company, unless the content is illegal, including but not limited to being obscene, abusive, hostile, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious/harmful to any third party, or objectionable.
- Injurious Content: You should not upload any data or content which consist of or contain bugs & viruses, political & commercial ideas, solicitation and ideologies, or any contents in form of "spam", on the Portal and any other platform of communication as may be used by and between you and the Company
- Use of Data: Once you upload, submit or post any content, data, information on the Portal and any other platform of communication as may be used by and between you and the Company, unless indicated by us otherwise, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media and also to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree that the rights you grant, as mentioned herein above, are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that all the content, data and information, as may be submitted, posted or uploaded by you, on the Portal and any other platform of communication as may be used by and between you and the Company, is not in violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party and you own all rights, tangible or intangible, in said data, information and content. Further, you undertake, agree and acknowledge that the said data, content and upload does not violate any law, public policy and will not cause any injury, of any kind, to any person or entity. We owe no responsibility or assume any liability to monitor such Customer Uploads, but reserve our rights to edit or remove such content, Data and uploads. You agree and undertake to indemnify us against any loss, claims, litigation, fines and likes, arise out of such Customer Uploads.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You should not use the Portal in any way that may or likely to cause prejudice to the Portal or its access to it to be interrupted, damaged or restricted in any way.
- You shall use the Portal for lawful purpose only and transact with lawful means only.
- You shall not use impersonated credentials to create and use an account on the Portal.
- You shall not use any means of payment either credit/debit cards, wallets or any available payment mean, which is not owned by you or the use of which is not authorised by its owner.
- You shall not use or access the Portal for fraudulent purposes, or to attempt or commit a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
- You should not send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, disingenuous, obnoxious, licentious, distressing, profane, slanderous, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or threatening; racially objectionable, withering or in breach of intellectual property of ours or any third party, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right.
- Further, you should not post, submit, use, upload any content, data or information which is injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which contains bugs, viruses and likes, political & commercial solicitation, any "spam”.
- The Portal should not be used for commercial purposes such as resale of products purchased from the Portal.
- The limited license and permission to use the Portal does not authorize you or allows you to list any product, discounting, promoting any products other than the products already listed on the Portal and you undertake that while uploading comments, reviews and submitting any other content, you will not promote, any product, which is not listed on the Portal and/or which is not a part of Product mix of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited.
- PRICING, DELIVERY, RETURNS, EXCHANGE, PRODUCT PROPERTIES
The pricing of the products, mentioned on the Portal is the price offered for sale of the respective product. However, the same is subject to any change, revision and discounts, as per the company pricing policy and can be changed without any prior notice to you and before the sale is completed. Further, the said price is a full price of the respective product and exclusive of the shipping and delivery charges, unless specified otherwise. Though all the efforts are made to list the products with correct price on the Portal, but due to any technical or system issue, mispricing is possible. In such a case following actions will be taken.
- If the correct price of the product is lower than the stated price, you will be charged with the lower amount, viz. the correct price of the product.
- If the correct price of the product is higher than the stated price, than we shall be having a right, in our sole discretion, to either contact you and seek your consent to ship the product at the correct price or cancel the order and send you a notification of such cancellation and its reason.
- In case you find out that a product has been shipped to you at a higher price and the correct price of the product is lower than the billed price, you may connect with the grievance officer and post verification, the excess amount will be either refunded to you or credited to your account, from which you have made the payment.
- Delivery :
The availability details for products sold at the Portal shall be posted on the respective pages of the Portal. It is to be noted that dispatch/delivery estimate timing are indicative only and the same are not guaranteed by us in any manner, whatsoever, accordingly the timing should not be relied upon as such and the same may be subject to various factors affecting the timely delivery. While delivering the order placed by you, in case, you are not available at the address mentioned while placing the order on the Portal, the order shall be left at the given address, in case the address is a part of a gated and secured society and you shall be communicated on the same. However, in case of any other address, which is unsecured, in case you are not available at the given preferred address, at the preferred time, the order shall be taken back to the nearest retail store and You shall be required to pick your order from the concerned store and in no case any refunds on this accounts will be entertained and You shall not be entitled for a refund against such returned order. For your convenience, we will send you an SMS intimating about the details of the retail store from where you can pick your order.
Further, in such case of pickup of the order, you shall not be entitled to refund of the delivery charges.
In case any item from the order is not available, balance items of the order will be delivered and the amount charged for the unavailable item shall be refunded to You, in the same mode, from which you had made the payment.
In case, for any reason, your order is not shipped to you or we are not able to ship your order, for any reason whatsoever, you shall be intimated, in advance, by way of your preferred mode of communication, as may be selected by you in your account on the Portal and any amounts paid by you for the said order, shall be refunded to you electronically, in the same mode of payment from which you had made the payment.
You may check the preferred location of delivery, before placing the order. Change of location of delivery, after placing of order, shall not be fulfilled. Further, multiple products under one order cannot be delivered or scheduled to be delivered at different location. If you want us to deliver different parts of your order, at different locations, you should place different orders of different products for separate locations.
In case you avail the store pick-up of your order, you will be provided with a Pick-up Code. You shall be required to furnish the said Pick-up Code with the retail store staff, at the time of the pick-up. In the event you fail to produce the said Pick-up Code, no order will be handed over to you. We strongly advice against sharing of such Pick-up Code and in case some else presents the said Pick-up Code to the store staff and picks the order, we disclaim all liabilities against the same and you shall not be entitled for any refunds against the said order.
- Refund, Return, Exchange:
Kindly access our Refund/Return/ Exchange Policy to understand.
- Product Properties:
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered at the Portal itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition, as per the Return Policy.
The sizing of the apparels listed on the Portal depends on the cut, nature of fabric and the style embedded. As per the cut and fit some garments are designed to have a relaxed and loose fit and other may be designed to be more fitted. You may check the size references given on the Portal, before placing the order. However, in case you still receive a garment, which is not fit for you in terms of size, you may exchange the same as per the Exchange Policy of the Company.
Certain products listed on our Portal come with specific properties, directions of use and care instructions. You should look at the same and deal/handle the product in compliance with such guidelines and norms. Company shall not be liable for any damage to any product, that may be caused due to mishandling of the product and not following the above stated instructions and guidelines.
All the products listed on the Portal are meant for specific purpose and you should check the usability and appropriateness of the product for intended use, before the purchase. No claims of refunds, returns or exchange, on the basis that the you are not able to use the product as per your intended usage, will be entertained.
Since the Portal will be used in the digital form, the look of the product may differ from the actual, in terms of color and texture, owning to various reasons including the specifications of the device used by you for accessing the Portal.
All products, which are supported with a warranty, will be delivered with the respective warranty cards and conditions. Unless there are express claims of warranty with the product, on the Portal, no implied warranty can be attributed to the product and company owes no liability toward any warranty of such products. You are advised to check the warranty terms and respective documents at the time of delivery of the Product. No claims shall be entertained with regard to warranty attached to the product and/or related to non-receipt of the warranty documents, post the date of delivery.
You shall be liable and responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges/taxes (including but not limited to VAT/GST/Service Tax), associated with the purchase of products from us on the Portal, as may be applicable on the sale, by virtue of the relevant laws in force. In case any additional direct & indirect tax , duty or cess is levied on the transactions made by you on the Portal, such as different state deliveries, you will be liable to pay such taxes, duties and levies and due to the same the cost of purchase may increase from the price mentioned on the Portal.
We disclaim all liabilities and responsibility against:
The Portal has been offered to use to you on as is where is basis. We make no, express or implied warranties of any kind, with regard to the Portal, products listed on the Portal and the content of the Portal. You expressly agree to use the Portal at your sole risk.
- OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
We disclaim all liabilities towards any objectionable content posted on the Portal by any third party, in any manner including yours and other third party’s reviews, comments and other contents on the Portal and any other platform of communication as may be used by and between you and the Company. In case you believe that any content of the Portal is objectionable due to the reasons of being deceptive, misleading, obscene, defamatory, promotes racism, sexually explicit or otherwise, you may raise your concern to the Grievance officer and suitable actions will be taken, as per the company policy in this regard.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We disclaim all liabilities towards any loss caused to you, due to the reason that the information provided by you on the Portal is incorrect. Further, we also disclaim any liabilities due to any incorrect information posted on the Portal with regard to details, descriptions and prices of the products or against any errors, inaccuracies, omissions and/or revision of information.
- PERFORMANCE OF PORTAL
Though we endeavor to keep the performance of the Portal at optimum level but at the same time we disclaim all liabilities against any claims of dysfunction of the Portal, glitches, non-performance, non-responsiveness and downtimes. The Portal may be subject to scheduled and un-scheduled downtimes and we accordingly disclaim all liabilities against it.
- INJURY DUE TO USE
Any injury of any kind whatsoever, as may be caused to you or any third party, due to usage of Portal or the products purchased through the portal.
- BUGS, VIRUSES OR LIKES
Any bugs, viruses, ransomware, malware or likes, as may be transmitted to your devices through the Portal or by any third party through our Portal.
- UNAUTHORISED USE AND BREACH OF DATA
Any unauthorized use of or access to yours and others information, including but not limited to private, sensitive, financial and transactional information, as may be accessed and stored on the Portal or on our servers. Any breach of data stored on the servers of the company and consequent losses.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- MINOR USERS
The access to the Portal is only available to persons who are competent to enter into a valid and binding contract under the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. In case, you are minor under the respective laws of India, then you may use the Portal under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- INDEMNITIES & RELEASES
In case, you are in breach of these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled and have a right to enforce the Term of Use in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Whenever you access the Portal, you are communicating with us electronically. You are required to provide a valid phone number, which should be registered in your name or which you have been duly authorised to use, while placing an order with us. We may communicate by registered e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting content on the portal or by any other mode of communication as may be feasible and practicable to us.
- CHANGE & MODIFICATION OF PORTAL
- FORCE MAJEURE
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions under the Term of Use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and the courts at Gurugram shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- LOYALTY PROGRAMME & TERMS:
Loyalty points are earned on transactions made by customers online or for purchases in the retail store
You shall be entitled for 1 point for every Rs.100.00 spent Every loyalty point shall carry a value of Rs. 0.50/- The expiry for the loyalty points is of 1 year on rolling basis. i.e. Points earned on 15th Aug’20 will expire on 31st Aug’21 The Loyalty points, so earned can be redeemed by you, both on online as well as retail stores For redemption, you should have at least 20 loyalty points in your account
- USE OF PROMOTION & DISCOUNTS
All the promotions and discounts, as may be communicated to you either by way of a specific communication or by way of a declaration on the Portal, shall be governed by the conditions of the specific promotion and discount offerings and its validity.. You shall be allowed to use any declared or communicated promotion and discount, during your purchase on the Portal, in case it is valid at the given time. No claims of reissue or re-validation shall be entertained.. In the event you have received with your order, any cash discount or free gift vouchers or Bank sponsored discounts or free gifts and you return the order or part of the order and seek a cash refund, value of such cash discount, gift vouchers issued, bank sponsored discount and/or free gifts shall be deducted from the value of refund. The Promotion & discounts provided by the Company on the Portal and in its retail stores can be different from each other and we disclaim all liabilities against all issues and disputes raised by You or any person, on account of difference in promotions and discounts as available in retail stores of the Company and on the Portal
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
In case you are not satisfied about the resolution of your issues regarding the use of Portal or your purchase, even after contacting the ‘Customer Support’ (details of which are provided on the Portal), you may approach the ’Grievance cell’ Any direct communication to Grievance cell will be redirected to "Customer support" for further assistance
All Grievances related to the purchase or services shall be addressed to Mr. Sanjib Kumar Sinha (Grievance officer) at: Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited
Registered Office: Plot No. 184, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Gurugram -122016
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact timings: 09 am to 06 pm
3. Mobile No. (Grievance Office) – 9311955755
4. Website: www.vishalmegamart.com
Customer Care Details
Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited
Registered Office: Plot No. 184, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Gurugram -122016
1. E-mail: email@example.com
2. Contact timings: 09 am to 06 pm Daily
3. Contact No. – 011 -43144141
*The officer will get back to the customer within 2 business days of reporting an issue
*Every grievance will be provided with a complaint/ticket no. which can used to track the status of the grievance.
*Redress or closure to a grievance might take around one month from the date of receipt of complaint
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY - We are pleased to inform that we have NO QUESTIONS ASKED return / exchange policy*.
- In case the Customer have been delivered a different or damaged product, the Customer may reject the delivery, at the time of delivery itself and the Customer will not be entitled to return the product, once the Customer have received the product and to claim the product to be different and damaged.
- The Customer may cancel any order, till the time the order has been picked by the delivery partner, for delivery at the preferred address as may be provided by the Customer. Once the order is out for delivery, no order can be cancelled. Further, in case the order placed by the Customer on the Portal has reached the preferred address of the Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the order and in case of any refusal to receive the order, the order shall be left at the Customer’s preferred address, as mentioned by the Customer on the Portal while placing the order and the Customer shall not be entitled to any refund against the said order.
- Return or Exchange of Apparels & clothing:
- We are pleased to inform that we have NO QUESTIONS ASKED return / exchange policy*.
- Return or exchange of General Merchandise (other than Apparels, Clothing, Food, Cosmetics, toiletries, grocery):
- For home & kitchen items, except appliances please bring the item for return along with invoice and original packaging to your nearest Vishal Mega Mart within 15 days for returns & exchange.
- For appliances & travel, where warranty is available, warranty policy of the respective brand applies.
- Return or exchange of FMCG (Food & grocery, including toiletries, cosmetics etc.):
- For Grocery, in the unlikely event of damaged, rotten or wrong item delivered to you, please bring the item for return along with invoice to your nearest Vishal Mega Mart within 15 days for returns or exchange.
For clothing & footwear, please bring the item for return along with invoice and original packaging with tags to your nearest Vishal Mega Mart within 15 days for returns or exchange.Please note that due to hygiene issues, we do not accept returns for undergarments & socks.
- Please note that you can take your money back by availing credit note with a validity of 30 days, which can be used to purchase any item in store of same value or avail online refund, where money is credited back to the source.
1.1 Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name, date of birth, address and personal contact number may be sufficient to do so.
1.2 Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information of a User that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company, and the same shall consist of the following: -
- Financial information such as bank account details or credit card details or debit card details, Unified Payments Interface or other payment instrument details which are required for mode of payment by the user;
- Biometric information, if provided or used by User, while accessing and using the Platform
- Any special information received from the User pertaining to his / her personal preference, likes and dislikes or usual choice of purchase of particular Products on a periodical basis;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for providing designated service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- IP addresses of user, age, location, addresses, e-mail addresses, content of reviews, comments and e-mails, personal description, photographs, voice recordings, information regarding the identity and address documents, credit history information, purchase history, purchase patterns, products of interest, cart details, phone numbers and e-mail ids used by the User to connect with the customer care or grievance officer etc., as may be provided by User or automatically collected by the Platform and the embedded software due to the access and usage of the Platform by the User.
- Any other information that the User may give, use, furnish or submit while accessing, and using the Platform.
1.3 Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information and shall not be governed under this policy.
- NOTICE FOR THE USERS
2.4 For the use of the Services and purchase of Products, User may be required to pay the Company with a credit card, debit card, wire-transfer, net banking or UPI through the Company’s third-party payment gateway provider and such third-party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from the User including, but not restricted to, your credit card, debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by the Company’s third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which the Company shall have no role to play and will therefore not be liable for any payment process issues.
- To identify the User, to understand his/her/its needs and resolve disputes, if any;
- To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s requirements;
- To provide ongoing service;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
- To aid the Company in collecting monies from Users for transactions carried out on the Platforms;
- To keep Users apprised of the Company’s (or third parties’) promotions and offers;
- To customize User experience;
- To detect and protect the Company from errors, fraud and or any other cybercrimes / criminal activities;
2.6 The Financial Information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. While the Company shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s personal information and the Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, the User is strongly advised to exercise discretion while providing personal information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
2.7 The Platforms use temporary cookies to store certain data. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Information collected by the Company, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by the Company and may be used by the Company and third party service providers for technical administration of the Platforms, user administration, research, development, and other purposes. Additionally, the Company may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister concerns, service providers and service partners and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Other Parties”).
2.8 A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Platforms. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Users of the Platforms.
2.9 The Company may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to Users. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms. The Company may target some advertisements to Users that fit a certain general profile. The Company does not use personally identifiable information to target advertisements to specific Users. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the Services to its Users, the Company may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser.
2.10 When a User visits or uses the Platforms, the Company may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Platforms. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about the User.
2.11 The Company may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for User administration. The Company may share the telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the Services.
2.12 The Company may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevant information about the Users’ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond, his/her/its responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while availing or signing-up for the Services and through any surveys or contests is used to help the Company improve its services to meet the needs and preferences of Users.
2.14 The Company has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Financial Information and personal information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
2.16 The Company or the Other Parties may merge with or be acquired by another business entity. In such an event, the Company and the Other Parties may be required to transfer the personal information to such merging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such personal information with the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, the Company and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s personal information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
2.17 The Company may also disclose or transfer the personal and other information provided by Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a part or whole of the company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that the Users provide to the Company doing use of the Platforms for purchasing Products.
2.18 All the Company employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s personal information or Financial Information.
- UPDATE OR AMENDMENTMENT OF THIS POLICY
- NOTICE FOR THE VISITORS
- POLICY TO OPT-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
5.1 The third party service providers with whom the Company may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Company provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners.
5.2 If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Company’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company reserves the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken
- FEEDBACK OR GRIEVANCE
- DEEMED CONSENT BY USER
For any feedback, grievance or concern that a User may have, kindly contact our Grievance Officer at the following email address or phone number: email@example.com or call at 9311955755.
By accessing our website/Portal/Platform, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy